I absolutely adore anything that has to do with hand prints! I think they are incredibly sweet and am always amazed at how big my boys have become. To go with the Halloween theme that our home is slowly adopting we made bat prints.
You will need:
little hands, white paper (cardstock or construction paper), black paint, white glue, and wiggle eyes.
*I told you we love wiggle eyes!
First you paint one hand black. Then have the kiddo shape the hand like an L turned on its back. Press down to make print. Repeat with the other hand.
Add two globs of white glue to put wiggle eyes in. *These neon colored eyes look so cool!
Wipe your misty eyes as you realize how much bigger their hands are since the last time you did something like this.
While we wait for our bats to dry Gray got creative and drew this little guy. I thought it was so cute & funny!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Easy and simple with no plan-ahead needed. I love this idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this cute idea! I try to make holiday cards each year incorporating my little guy's hands - it makes the card so much more personal! He'll love making these for his grandparents for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteI love hand print crafts. This is such a good idea. We'll be trying this one...in about nine months.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at Serving Pink Lemonade!