I had an If You Give A Mouse a Cookie weekend...Micah fixed the ceiling in our TV room where we had had a leak (like two years ago, but who's counting!?!). While he was doing that I thought it would be a good idea to caulk the trim in the TV room which turned into doing the dining room & kitchen. Micah painted the ceiling of the TV room. Since he was on the roll of tackling overdue projects (he's very busy & works VERY hard for our family so these are not overdue to laziness at all!) he decided to paint the doors to the cupboards that Ash had decorated with Sharpie. (Yes, Sharpie! It was awesome. In the really bad way.) The doors looked so fresh and clean that I decided to paint the "faces" of the whole built in; which lead to painting all the trim in the room. This lead to painting all the trim in the dining room and kitchen, including the toekicks which I'm SO thrilled about because they were really bad. Then Micah took my paintbrush away so I guess I'm done for the weekend. I want three more days so I can do more!
Ooh! I almost forgot! I also painted the first completed handrail panel for our back deck. I almost lost a toe helping install the beast. It was worth it because I love it! I can't wait to get the others done & up!!! Okay, that was really it...well minus organizing the laundry closet. Now that is really it. Ahhh...I love productive weekends!
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment