Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Noel Sign

Oh my goodness I was gone for so long! I have been fighting off some nasty little thing lately (and with my super kindergarten immunities you know it has to be nasty to drag me down!) and it had completely wiped me of all energy. I got a lot of you don't look good. Or the one that made me really laugh was, you're so quiet you must not feel good. Can you tell I am a chatter!?! The best was that I had lost my sparkle...how perfect with my love of glitter!  Finally, it turned into a silly cold and I'm happy as a clam to be on the mend! So....hope you all have been busy with your advent countdowns. I was really sneaky last week and traded in some holiday movie and game nights instead of the more high energy plans I had. So that means we're doing Santa prints, reindeer prints, making cookies, decorating graham cracker houses etc. all next week. Good thing it's break and I'll be able to sneak in a few naps!
Anyways...back to being crafty!


There is lots of love going around blogland for this really cool Noel sign and I totally see why! I love it! I really want to make one of my own. I am putting it on my project list for winter break. I just hope mine can come out as good as hers! The Stories of A 2 Z (one of my long time blog loves) has a full tutorial on how to make this Pottery Barn inspired sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment